Friday, December 10, 2004

Home sweet Barn

At last, I am home, after another marathon 22 hour journey. Home, home, home.

There's lots of catching up to do, as well as unpacking all the bounteous goodies, and reacquainting myself with that cute boy E.. I think he was beginning to wonder if I was going to return, as my e-mails became more sporadic, running along the lines of "Sorry, gotta dash, off to the mall." "Sorry, must dash, off to the movies & dinner". "Sorry, have to dash, there is sunshine here, something I will not be likely to see again for another six months. Must go soak up rays."

He clearly requires soothing and affection. I'll try to work on that, in between falling into bed to sleep for at least 16 hours.

And then, at last, normal blogging service shall be resumed.

5 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Lala said...

You mean you couldn't log on while flying? What a shame.

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Welcome home!

-AmyY

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Missed you!

xxoo,
Emily
scrambledeggs

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. But I kept waiting for you to come and visit me in California while you were state-side...I waited and waited and waited!!! Well - maybe next time.

;-)

Moogielou

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mare,
I'm just getting caught up on my blog reading. First, I want to say that I'm sorry for your recent disappointment. Even when your mind tells you not to "expect it", it's still so hard not to hope.

Second, I'm glad you're back, safe and sound. Now, get some sleep! Love, Heidi (lost and finding)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home