Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Try Sex

It's impolite to poke fun at other people's infertility issues. But I have to say, when this caught my eye I was reminded again at how many ways a couple's unique situation can affect their ability to have a child. I may smirk, but when I look over a couple of my own past charts, I have to say our efforts at actually doing the deed were a little...lacking.

I guess the difference is we know what we have to do, and when!

More importantly, I am not sure I can imagine being married to somebody for eight years and not being at least a LITTLE curious about their body and mine, and usually when that happens one thing leads to another.... unless of course, your parents are staying in the next room.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger JJ said...

That caught my eye too. It can't be true. It just can't be. And if it is true... are these really the people that are going to carry forward our race?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home